24 7 / 2012
This happened yesterday while I was in WalMart.
- Yo: How are you this evening?
- Yo: Pretty good. Starving, obviously. How are you?
- Yo: Not bad. I can't wait to get off my shift and get home to my boyfriend.
- Yo: Wait, you're gay?
- Yo: Yeah. . . ?
- Yo: That's a shame.
- Yo: Why?
- Yo: He seemed like such a wonderful man, it's a shame he's gay.
- Yo: Why is it a shame?
- Yo: It's wrong! It's immoral, it's dis-
- Yo: Excuse me, but what's it to you if he's gay?
- Yo: It's offensive!
- Yo: But how does it affect you?
- Yo: What?
- Yo: Where exactly does it start to make sense that it affects you? A relationship is between 2 people, not 3.
- Yo: *sputters a bit, then leaves without her food*
- Yo: . . . Wow, thank you.
- Yo: Ignorant people are the reason I claim to be allergic to the human race.
Permalink 130,844 notes