most importantly, find peace within yourself
Apology accepted, trust denied.
This happened yesterday while I was in WalMart.
- Male cashier with multiple tattoos (two of them are colored in with rainbow): How are you this evening?
- Me: Pretty good. Starving, obviously. How are you?
- Cashier: Not bad. I can't wait to get off my shift and get home to my boyfriend.
- Woman behind me: Wait, you're gay?
- Cashier: Yeah. . . ?
- Woman: That's a shame.
- Me: Why?
- Woman: He seemed like such a wonderful man, it's a shame he's gay.
- Cashier: Why is it a shame?
- Woman: It's wrong! It's immoral, it's dis-
- Me: Excuse me, but what's it to you if he's gay?
- Woman: It's offensive!
- Me: But how does it affect you?
- Woman: What?
- Me: Where exactly does it start to make sense that it affects you? A relationship is between 2 people, not 3.
- Woman: *sputters a bit, then leaves without her food*
- Cashier: . . . Wow, thank you.
- Me: Ignorant people are the reason I claim to be allergic to the human race.
R.I.P. Those who died in Colorado
- Jessica Ghawi, 24
- Veronica Moser-Sullivan, 6
- John Larimer, 27
- Jesse Childress, 29
- Alexander Boik, 18
- Jonathan Blunk, 26
- Rebecca Wingo, 32
- Alex Sullivan, 27
- Gordon Cowden, 51
- Micayla Medek, 23
- Alexander Teves, 24
- Matthew McQuinn, 27
Reblog if you want one of these in your askbox:
- A compliment
- A story
- Why you follow me
- If you met me what would you do
- A cute message
- One thing you want to tell me
- One thing you want to know about me
“Forgive yourself for not being at peace. The moment you completely accept your non-peace, your non-peace is transmuted into peace. Anything you accept fully will get you there, will take you into peace. This is the miracle of surrender.” —Eckhart Tolle (via nirvikalpa)
People talk way too much
Sorry I’m too fucking badass for you.
for some odd reason, i think everyone is getting cuffed T_T